Spiritual: Spiritual means that which relates to spirit or 'soul' and that which is intangible as opposed to physical matter. It can also mean relating to sacred things, generally the church or religion. Spiritual can also refer to your mind and / or emotions being of a high or refined quality.
Spiritism / Spiritualism: A belief that the human soul survives death and can communicate with the living through a medium sensitive to its’ vibrations. The communication may be psychic, as in clairvoyance or trance speaking, or physical, as in automatic writing or ectoplasmic materializations.
A University Professor went to see an enlightened Master, to find out more about spiritual enlightenment.
As their meeting continued 'The Master' was pouring tea and continued to pour even though the cup was overflowing.
The Professor cried. "Enough! No more will go in!"
'The Master' replied "Like this cup you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you spiritual enligtenment unless you first empty your cup?"
That's a great summary of spiritual enlightenment. It's not something that you find. You become enlightened when you discard aspects of your ego that block your connection with the divine.
Here is another relevant quote
In the pursuit of learning, every day something is acquired. In the pursuit of Tao, every day something is dropped.
The way to undo this block, is to work on two things.
1. Creating a still mind.
2. Clearing your emotional baggage
BUT to do these two things you need to understand many things.
1. What thoughts are and where they originate.
2. How you (the individual) think.
3. Why you think certain thoughts and not others.
4. How to correct your thought process.
5. What your emotions are.
6. How to feel your emotions.
7. How to render your emotions powerless.
In respect to spiritual enlightenment I have three solutions for you.
1. You can read all about it on this web site and give it a try yourself. Everything you need is here in one shape or another. It just takes a long time to piece it all together but it's free. (spiritual enlightenment - You can start here)
If you read the articles in the 'aymens articles section' you will be off to a flying start. There are countless other articles that either directly or indirectly address the subject.
2. You can purchase the 'Key To Life Manual' which explains what to do. Find out more here
3. You can be personally coached through the process by me. This is the best way to do it because you have an expert beside you to show you the way.